As we have received an incredible amount of support this weekend from people concerned about our safety and wellbeing, we just wanted to give everyone an update on our current situation.
On Friday, we felt that out of responsibility to our staff that we evacuate from West Kelowna due to the massive fires that are ravaging the region. As of today, we are safely located throughout the province in various places as we wait for the fires to be put under control by the brave firefighters that have come from all over the country to help fight the blaze.
This will unfortunately have some consequences when it comes to our product. There will be some delays due to our inability to produce new product at the moment, and it might take us longer to respond to emails and customer service notifications. As we are expecting this to not last overly long, we do please ask for your patience as we deal with the situation. There might be a slight (a couple of week) delays on getting the Warrior Dragon Pre-Orders out the door, but we assure you that it will be arriving within a timely manner.
Just to stress, we had to evacuate due to the air quality concerns and lack of potable water in the region. The city itself is not on fire, and our homes and warehouse are still standing. In the meantime, if you wish to support us by purchasing product and you are a Canadian resident, please purchase the product on our US Website, as our US Warehouse is still processing orders. We can definitely ship your product from our US Webstore. Also, if you don’t want anything right now but wish to support us, feel free to join our Tribe on MyMiniFactory (https://www.myminifactory.com/users/Creature%20Caster), as any little bit helps.
We want to thank you again for your continued support and concern as the situation develops in our home town. We couldn’t do this without you.
Creature Caster Management and Staff